Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Smart Wife


Many of you know that Trish is an accountant and her company in Fort Smith told her she could work long distance from home for them. Tax season is here and she's starting to get some steady work. Our old computer was not quite powerful enough to do everything so Trish bought a new laptop that could run a second monitor. She has gotten it all hooked up and running mostly by herself with a little help from tech support. I have to admit I am impressed. I also look forward to playing with the dual monitor system.
There is an ice storm passing through Tennessee today. I had to come to work but it is supposed to hit Nashville during the day. The roads were already icing up in Dickson when I left so I hope I can get home tonight. We have friends from church that are having a C-section at the Baptist hospital today. I may have to run over there and see if Jamie (the husband) will share that little couch with me tonight. Hope you all are surviving the storm.
Got Spurgeon?: "Thou hast received the word with joy; thy feelings have been stirred and a lively impression has been made; but, remember, that to receive the word in the ear is one thing, and to receive Jesus into thy very soul is quite another;..."

1 comment:

  1. I was just thinking about your wife, and she not only is smart, but smoking hot! bahahahahaha! That is a joke! but a funny one!

    ReplyDelete