Thursday, January 22, 2009

Busy Week

I haven't got to blog much this week because the first week of school has been pretty hectic. School is off to a good start so far and I think it will be a good semester. I am also excited because I will be teaching my new class at church in two weeks. Wednesday February 4th I start teaching a class called "Back to the Basics: What Baptists Believe". I am going to have a separate blog site to coincide with my lessons so if you are following from a distance and want a Bible study to participate in I'd love to have you follow along. I will post the blog address as soon as I have the first lesson loaded and ready to go. I hope everyone is doing well and hope to have more time to write soon.

Got Spurgeon?: "You are staggering beneath a weight which your Father would not feel. What seems to you a crushing burden, would be to Him but as the small dust of the balance...If God cares for you, why need you care too? Can you trust Him for your soul, and not for your body? He has never refused to bear your burdens. He has never fainted under their weight. Come, then, soul! Have done with fretful care, and leave all thy concerns in the hand of a gracious God."

No comments:

Post a Comment