Friday, January 23, 2009

Poking Fun

I forgot to blog about a funny story. Last week we were sitting in Sunday School and someone opened the door and signalled for the teacher. It turned out his very pregnant wife (remember pregnancy causes forgetfulness) had pulled up to the front of the church, took her three year old into his class and proceeded on to her class. Have you guessed yet? Yep, she left the car running and sitting at the front of the church. The man said after 30 minutes they figured they'd better find out who's vehicle it was. Needless to say I made a little fun of her but that was a mistake because as soon as you do that you end up doing something even more stupid.
We don't have a lot of storage room in our apartment so we store a few things in our oven. The other day I was in a hurry and turned the oven on to preheat. One of the items in it was a very large plastic cutting board that dripped on several other items kind of like candle wax. The easiest way to clean it up was to let it cool until it just hardened a little. It pulled right off. If it hardened completely it stuck very tightly. I guess I deserved it after poking fun at a pregnant girl.
Tomorrow is team picture day for my basketball team so I hope to have some good pictures soon. Maybe we can get some pictures of Jedidiah holding hands with his new girlfriend instead of playing basketball. I left my Spurgeon book at work so I will put more on Monday. Take care and God Bless all.

No comments:

Post a Comment