Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Do You Believe in Aliens?


I didn't believe in aliens until I learned you could make your own. This was a great Christmas gift for Jedidiah. All you do is put playdough like material called Martian Matter in the center and press any combination of molds you choose into the playdough to make an impression. Then you have different colored bottles of material you squeeze into the mold and then cover it with another layer of playdough. After 5 minutes it will harden into the shape of your alien with a soft plastic like consitency that looks and feels like a booger. Great Fun! Above are pictures of two example aliens and what the machine looks like.
Got Spurgeon?: "Pleasant it is to the believer to know that God's eye is thus tenderly observant of that work of grace which He has begun. He never loses sight of the treasure which He has placed in our earthen vessels. Sometimes we cannot see the light, but God always sees the light, and that is much better than our seeing it. Better for the judge to see my innocence than for me to think I see it."

1 comment:

  1. I love you! Only YOU could use booger and God in the same post! You crack me up! I think you like the alien machine as much as Jedidiah. I prefer Molly's Barbies...haha

    ReplyDelete