Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Spoiled Brat

I risk getting in big trouble here but my wife is a spoiled brat. I told her since we were leaving on vacation to wait until we got back to get our internet and phone hooked up. Well, I'm blogging from home this morning so you can see she submits to her husband real well. She even had both computers and both TVs hooked up so we don't have to compete with Jedi for access.


OK, now that I've complained let me say that Charter has lighting fast internet and we got a wireless connection so now maybe I'm a little spoiled too. I've gotten quite a bit accomplished so far around the apartment. Mostly I had to dig a little to find all the computer cables to be ready for our appointment this morning. I've carried in quite a few things and am putting them in place. Jedi's preschool graduation is tonight and we look forward to it because he will actually be wearing a cap and gown. We've seen pictures of him in it and he looks real cute. Hope y'all have a great day!

3 comments: