Monday, May 18, 2009

The Move is Over!


Hey everyone. Sorry I've not been blogging much lately. We just got our last load moved from Dickson to Spring Hill yesterday and turned our keys in this morning. We did not go with the U-haul truck, we made numerous trips with borrowed trucks and trailers. I would like to thank my friend Dan. We wouldn't have gotten moved without him. Also, Brennan, Trish's nephew, let us borrow his truck as well. Now we should have everything unpacked and organized within three years, that's my goal anyway:)

We are back in Dickson today because it was Jedi's last day of preschool. We are doing what yuppies do and using free wifi at the local beanery. I really like the new apartment. It feels so much roomier and comfortable. I can't wait to have time to sit on my balcony. We are also leaving for vacation on Wednesday to see my family in Pennsylvania. I should be able to keep blogging now that the hectic pace is slowing down. Hope this finds you all well. God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment