Thursday, May 21, 2009

Graduation



Well, graduation is over. The ceremony at Nashville State Community College was May 12. It was only about an hour long, which was a treat. Two years ago at UAFS the ceremony was 2 hours and 45 minutes long. I used to sneak reading material in under my gown to keep myself occupied. Jedidiah had a preschool graduation on May 19. It was pretty cool and we look forward to him starting Kindergarten at his new school in Spring Hill.

We attended Thompson Station Church for the first time. I know I probably sound crazy because I talked about how much I loved my church in Dickson and was teaching a Baptist history class there and now here we are changing churches. Unfortunately with our move to Spring Hill it puts a little bit too far to commute. We visited the Sunday School class that one of my colleagues that teaches Anatomy and Physiology attends. We also know the education pastor because he used to be the youth pastor at Grand Avenue Baptist in Fort Smith. It is nice to see a familiar face when you visit a large church. If you are interested you can check out the link below and they have mp3 files you can download. Take care.

www.thompsonstationchurch.org

No comments:

Post a Comment