Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Back Home


Well, we drove all the way back from Pennsylvania in one day. We were going to camp but it rained most of the way and my tent needs a pole replaced. Now it's back to rearranging the new home. Monday we went to Grove City, PA where there is a very large outlet mall. I wanted to do something that Trish would enjoy since I got to do my man things like canoeing, off roading and shooting and killing things. My brother and his wife Debbie served as tour guides. My mom road along and helped me entertain Jedi with ice cream and play grounds. My brother Rob met us there. You know how when you go on vacation it is fun to see things you don't see everyday? If you went to Yellowstone you might see grizzly bears, wolves and elk. If you went to the beach you might see dolphins. If you went the the Grand Canyon you might see the Grand Canyon. Well, at the outlets, Trish was excited to see a transvestite. She was tempted to ask him/her if she could have her picture taken with it. Well, that's the most exciting thing we saw on our vacation. I know you all are jealous.

No comments:

Post a Comment