Thursday, April 16, 2009

Godly Friends

I have been deeply touched by a few folks this week. We announced that we will be moving to Spring Hill, TN and will not be attending First Baptist Church of Dickson after May. I will not mention names here because I hate to leave someone out. One friend called me and told me not to rent a truck that he had a truck and trailer and would get some guys to help with the move. Another friend sent me an e-mail stating he was upset we are leaving and then threatened to beat me up last night. I was greatly flattered by that and also appreciative that he did not follow through with the bodily harm part. A couple of other folks have voiced or e-mailed support and told us we will be missed. This on top of our friends that were so good to us in Arkansas and even still call or drive by to check on the house there for us really makes me feel blessed. I am thankful God has let each of you be a part of my life and I look forward to staying in as close contact as possible. That is much easier now with blogs and Facebook. Therefore I will close by saying I am so thankful that Al Gore created the Internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment