Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Bracketology



Well, I don't win things very often but I actually won the office bracket pool last night when North Carolina won the championship. I'm $20 richer now, hmm, what to do with all that dough? I know what you're thinking. What is a so called Christian and ordained deacon doing gambling? Although I do believe gambling in general is wrong, I don't think a five dollar office pool is going to keep me from putting food on the table. Besides, now I can afford to buy a burger on the way to Bible Study tonight. Have a great day.


Got Spurgeon?: "A Christian should be a striking likeness of Jesus Christ. You have read lives of Christ, beautifully and eloquently written, but the best life of Christ is His living biography, written out in the words and actions of His people."


OK, now I'm a hypocrite for gambling.

1 comment:

  1. You are not! Office pools are just fun with co-workers. Not to worry. You're ok! My opinion.
    Hope the burger was good.

    ReplyDelete