Sunday, June 14, 2009

So Easy a Caveman Can Do It!

Sorry, I couldn't resist. Is it just me or does Gasol look like one of those Geiko cavemen? He's one of the ugliest basketball players I've ever seen. I was hoping the Cavaliers would play the Lakers. Oh well.
I haven't been on the computer since Thursday so I still need to give a shout out for my penguins. Go Pens! Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo. Now the playoffs are all over so what sport can I watch now? I guess a little NASCAR and Steroid Ball will have to tie me over until the Tide starts to Roll in September.
Jennifer and Melissa came to visit from Arkansas. We enjoyed the company. They came on Thursday and Jedi and I didn't even get to see them until Saturday. I know they came to see Trish but that's ridiculous. I do believe however they helped the local economy since they spent copious amounts of time at the three major malls in the area:) Trish missed church this morning because she was seeing them off. It's a shame because she missed something I never witnessed before. Our senior pastor drove a motorcycle down the isle to the platform to promote an upcoming Father's day ride. He's got to be the most hilarious pastor I've seen. He keeps you on your toes. Hope everyone had a good weekend and I'll probably post a new devotion Tuesday.

1 comment:

  1. I always try to help out the local economies whenever I visit a new area. Thanks for the hospitality Roger. We had a great time!

    ReplyDelete