Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Chapter 14 Discussion Questions

Well, this is the last chapter. As much as I love this book I am ready to move on to the next topic. Here are some discussion questions to think about.


1. What is circumstantial evidence?


2. Would you be willing to die for something that you knew was a lie or a hoax?


3. Can you name anyone who you never expected to see become a Christian? Did it change their lifestyle and if so in what way?


4. Are there any behaviors from the Apostles and disciples of Christ that do not make sense if the resurrection is all based on a lie?


5. Many people believe Jesus is the greatest moral teacher of all time or a prophet but reject his claim of being God or the Son of God. Is this a logical conclusion after seeing the evidence presented in this book?


I hope to post my responses tomorrow. Be looking for my next lesson in the near future. God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment