Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Chapter 13 Discussion Questions

Chapter 12 demonstrated that Jesus' tomb was in fact empty. The next question is what happened to the body? Is there any real solid evidence of Jesus' resurrection? Here are some questions to think about and I will respond to them within a few days.


1. Are there any eyewitnesses who saw Christ after the crucifixion and if so who are some of the famous ones?


2. Is the most likely scenario not that the resurrection is a legend that was created centuries or at least many decades after the crucifixion? Doesn't the list grow over time showing that it is a legend gradually blown out of proportion?


3. Some people believe Jesus' resurrection was only spiritual and not literal, physical. What are some implications of that?


4. Could people have hallucinated the resurrection?


This Sunday October 25, 2009 will be my last lesson on the book in my Sunday School connect group. We will be covering chapters 11-14. I will then again produce some CDs if you would like a copy. Be looking for my next study and devotions I will be posting in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment