Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Team Picture


We got our pictures back and here is my Above the Rim basketball team photo. The good looking guy in the striped shirt is me. On the back row from left to right is Jedidiah, Kiya, Connor, Rylie, Keelie and left to right on the front row is Jayden, Dalton, Matt and Justin. Kiya is the one Jedidiah has a problem keeping his hands off of. Matt and Justin make most of our team's baskets. Justin is a ballhog and mugger on defense. We only have two games left. Jedidiah has not enjoyed basketball and has begged me not to make him play anymore. I am not going to force him. I hope and think that he will really like soccer, which is coming up real soon. I'm sure you have your own interesting stories to tell about kids playing sports. Take care.
Got Spurgeon?: "The time when Christians begin to sing in the ways of the Lord is when they first lose their burden at the foot of the Cross. Not even the songs of the angels seem so sweet as the first song of rapture which gushes from the inmost soul of the forgiven child of God."

1 comment: