Saturday, December 19, 2009

Where does time go?

Wow, I can't believe it's been over a month since I last blogged. The end of the semester was very busy for me. I've been working two jobs and of course had deadlines and finals to give. Well, I'm off on break now so maybe I can catch up a little. I'm not teaching every week now and I finished the Case for Christ study. I'm going to return to my devotions of walking through the Old Testament and approaching the interpretation from a scientist's perspective. Science vs Faith is a big issue and I believe a lot of the conflict stems from misperceptions on both sides of the issues. I want to show you how science actually strengthens my faith rather than weakening it. If you haven't checked out my previous devotions, go back to April 15 for Genesis chapter 1 and my last one was on July 2 for Genesis chapter 16.


I pray you all have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Sometime after the first of the year I should be teaching a lesson on versions of the Bible I will share with you. God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment